Join the #SlowFashion movement!
This handbag is made per order to reduce the use of energy and waste. Orders for delivering on the month of October, close on September 28th. Deliveries will be held on the last week of October 2020.
This bag is made with cactus leather, vegan leather and responsible lining. On the production of the vegan leather and lining, the factory treats 100% of the water and 70% of it is recycled. The solvents used are recovered through distillation and reprocessed. In addition to that, the factory uses natural gas lowering 30% the volume of carbon emission, and it uses energy produced by steam for the production of the materials.
It is made by Mexican artisans in Guadalajara, Mexico. Carry it as a cross-body bag or remove the crossbody strap to carry it as a clutch.
Width 9.4” Height 7” Depth 2” / W 24 CM H 15 CM D 5 CM
- Colour: Black, Olive and Purple
- Material: Vegan Leather/Responsible PU
- Lining: Pistachio Green eco-synthetic
- Silhouette: Cross-body and clutch
- Pockets: 1 interior slip and 1 interior zip pocket
- Snap-fastening front flap
- Silver hardware
- Made in Mexico